We can wrap a present to give to loved ones when it is Christmas or if its someones birthday,we can wrap a present to anyone you think is good enough.
Wrapping paper that is bigger then the present, a present for someone, cello tape, scissors, ribbon, a solid surface.
1. Unroll the paper onto the hard surface.
2. Put the present in the centre of the paper.
3. Cut the paper larger than the present.
4. Fold the long sides of the paper on the present.
5. Cello tape where the joins meet.
6. Fold the short sides off the paper on top of the present.
7. Cello tape were the short sides meet.
8. Poke two holes near each other and put the ribbon through.
9. Make an x and put the right side of the ribbon through the hole of the x.
10. Make 2 circles on the left and right side of the ribbon part of the ribbon.
11. make an x.
12. Put the right side of the ribbon in the hole of the x .
13. Last of all pull the left and right side of the ribbon really hard.
14.Really last of all,write who it is from and who is it for in a piece of paper or in a card.
Now, Your present is wrapped and ready and it is ready to be given to your loved ones when it is Christmas or
if it is someones birthday.